Delivery Coordinator Responsibilities
- Verifies that all sales documentation and related paperwork has been correctly and fully completed.
- Oversees delivery preparation of select sold vehicles, ensuring that purchased options have been properly installed and that all features are fully operational.
- Coordinates an acceptable delivery time for the customer with Sales and F&I Associates along with accessory installations and the detail department.
- Coordinates delivery of vehicles to customers, providing tour of dealership facilities and introducing customer to appropriate dealership personnel including Service Manager or available Service Advisors. Offers customer the opportunity to schedule future service visits at time of delivery.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Offers customer a follow-up visit to review vehicle’s options.
- Schedules each customer’s first service appointment on new and Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) deliveries.
- Ensures that every customer receives a truly exceptional experience with the delivery and performance of his/her car. Establishes procedures for addressing customer concerns or complaints promptly.
- Schedules Dealers trades.
- Contacts other Dealer Trade Coordinators. Setting up both outgoing and incoming Dealer Trades
- Schedules Dealer Trade Drivers.
- Completes Dealer Trade Packet and Hands off the Packet to the Office
- Inspects all outgoing and incoming Dealer Trade vehicles
- Prices new vehicles on web site per sales management guidelines and TDMC restrictions.
- Maintains frequent contact with manufacturer and other vendors to ensure a thorough knowledge of current leasing, sales and incentive programs.
- Completes courtesy deliveries for companies that have purchased through Toyota including paperwork, installing the license plates and going through the vehicle.
- Works with sales management to implement a process for taking pictures of customers taking delivery and forwards for social media posts.
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by the Sales Managers.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefits to customers.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automotive sales.
- Works with Peak Creative on digital tasks including web site compliance, review, social media content, delivery testimonials, staff photos and e-mail marketing.
- Works with Peak Creative when new incentives are available in setting up and maintaining current advertised special as directed by the Sales Managers.
- Administers donations including getting approval from the General Manager and sending a monthly log of contributions to corporate contact.
- Orders advertising and other point of sale materials.
- Provides general administrative and marketing support to the management team.
- Demonstrates exemplary integrity and maintains the highest professional standards.
- Maintains a personal demeanor consistent with Ballweg’s culture, contributing to a positive, supportive work environment.