- Performs work outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Primary Job Duties: Engine Oil and Filter Changes, Tire Rotations and Balancing, Tire Replacement, Brake Services and Repairs, Fluid Exchanges and flushes, Used vehicle inspections and Certified Used Vehicle Inspections.
- Ensures all vehicles meet Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Inspections guidelines and/or Wisconsin State Safety Guidelines.
- Works Closely as a team with constant communication.
- Speaks effectively with customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Saves and tags parts if under warranty or requested by the customer.
- Reports Machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor or manager
- Keeps shop are clean
- Ensures customers’ cars are kept clean and notifies the Service Advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Reads and accurately completes Toyota Multi-Point Inspections
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Participates In manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Automotive experience or equivalent education required
- ASE certifications preferred but not required
- Must be able to work on and repair multiple makes of vehicles
- Must be able to operate a wide variety of vehicles, both automatic and manual transmissions.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed